Sprinkling mini movement breaks throughout your day is KEY to feeling and functioning your best at your desk, and beyond.
But finding the MOTIVATION to MOVE can be difficult…
Until you find your Motivating factor!
The REASON that gets you going!
In Episode #5 of ‘Be Fit 2 Sit’ Podcast Physio Kym Siddons discusses many different reasons that might motivate you to move so you start living your best life!
- Boosting your energy levels
- reducing stiffness and soreness
- improving posture and flexibility
- increasing your metabolic rate towards losing weight
- reducing tension and stress
Take a listen and be inspired to work out YOUR most motivating factor to move, along with really practical ideas and examples of movement breaks that address each one of those goals.
For more resoures and info head to www.kymsiddonsphysio.com.au/home