Here’s to a fabulous year in 2021!
To make sure it’s a happy, healthy and successful year for you, your family and your community, there’s a few simple things you can do to get setup for success at your desk this year…
Having some great exercises, ergonomic tips, posture hacks and healthy screen / device habits up your sleeve will help you get 2021 off to a great start.
‘Success’ in terms of how you feel at your desk might mean
- More energy throughout your day
- Less stress or tension in your mind and body
- Better productivity and workflow
- More confidence and great posture
- Healthier habits using your devices (phones, tablets etc)
- Greater strength and endurance in your muscles
- Less strain on your joints and muscles sitting at your desk
- Achieving your health goals (have you set some for yourself yet?)
Whatever success looks like for you this year, taking a little time to organise your body and your desk- or wherever and whatever your typical workstation might be- will pay off in bucketloads!
Over the next few weeks I’ll take a look at some of the ways we can help ourselves and family members get set for a more successful year ahead!
We’ll touch on
- Best types of bags and how to carry them
- Staying energised at your desk
- Posture tips for reducing stress at your desk
- Healthy habits for using phones and tablets
- Ergo tips for reducing strain & pain at your desk
- And much more
If you have any burning questions please send them to me so I can include specific answers to what’s concerning you most.
Watch this short video to see how you might benefit from getting set for success at your desk in 2021!
Take a minute right now to check in with your body and how it’s feeling physically from top to toe…
Are there any areas you’d like to feel better in?
Perhaps you’ve had a stiff, sore neck or shoulders for a while and would like to ‘take a load off’?
Maybe you typically feel really sluggish and tired in the mornings or the afternoons?
Whatever and however you’re feeling, just know that there are things you can do to improve…
And I’m more than happy to help get you started and support you along the way!
Shoot me a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll help you get started.