This is the first in a mini-series I’m creating to help students and parents develop healthy habits using screens and electronic devices…
“I started using my phone better so my neck and shoulders don’t get sore”
(Quote, ‘Be Fit 2 Sit’ Program school student)
What should your teens know about Posture, Pain, Exercise & Ergonomics?
Empowering students with information and practical advice to enable them to make healthy life choices is something I feel very strongly about…
I don’t believe our next generation should have to wait until they’re employed in an office that offers ergonomic assessments, posture checks and lunchtime pilates classes to experience the difference simple self-care strategies can make.
I can tell you from working with thousands of students, parents and educators that kids, teens and young adults are feeling the strain NOW!
They’re also keen to know how to help themselves NOW!
Stiff and Sore from Shivering? Stretches and Exercises to Unwind your shrugged up shoulders– especially while you learn or work from home
In winter time many of us find our shoulders shrugged up around our ears and our back hunched as we brace against the cold.
While shivering is our body’s natural response to help keep us warm, and in fact it even helps boost our metabolism- it thrusts us into a poor posture.
This Winter Warming, 2 Minute ‘Be Fit 2 Sit’ break will help!
- Be Fit 2 Sit Episode #1 Why Be Fit 2 Sit?March 2, 2021 - 1:35 pm
- Setup for success at your desk in 2021 with posture, exercise & ergonomics tips!January 27, 2021 - 8:31 am
- Holiday Device Advice #2 Screentime: Why, when & how to take a breakDecember 18, 2020 - 12:53 pm
- Holiday Device Advice- Screen time BoundariesDecember 11, 2020 - 5:24 am
- Healthy Ipad & Laptop advice for studentsNovember 12, 2020 - 12:38 am
- Four best desk exercises – FREEOctober 28, 2020 - 4:13 am