Workstation Workout Programs
- Feeling stiff and sore from sitting at a desk?
- Worried about poor posture?
- Experiencing pain or headaches towards the end of the day?
- Feeling guilty about having little time to exercise?
- Struggling to reach your weight-loss goals?
- Lacking energy in the afternoon and struggling to concentrate
- Concerned about how detrimental excessive screen time is for you and your kids?
- Worried about the serious side-effects of sitting?
Evidence shows that 2 minutes of movement, done every half hour while you sit, can offset the serious side-effects of sitting.
Taking this on board, physiotherapist Kym Siddons has designed specific 2 minute exercise programs called ‘Workstation Workouts’ that can be done at your desk. These programs help people who spend much of their time at a desk or on a device- in an office, at home, school or on the go- fast track towards wellness.
Workstation Workouts are designed to be done throughout your day, to
- Exercise specific postural muscles to reduce pain and take strain off your joints
- Improve your posture and flexibility
- Gain strength and endurance for energy through your day
- Boost metabolism to facilitate weight loss
- Stimulate the brain to improve mood, motivation and concentration
- Educate you about healthy ergonomics and good workstation habits
… all without working up a sweat or spending hours at the gym!
Used with the postural know-how and ergonomic changes learned in the Workstation Workout programs, regular ‘Workstation Workouts’ help you gain the strength and endurance you need for health in your work, study and play.